Anybody can say that they are a football fan without ever having to prove it. After all, if you’re a fan, you’re a fan right? But what if you were put to the test and you had to actually prove that you are a football fan, could you do it? There are many ways to prove you’re a football fan and the following are five of the simple and more extreme ways to do this:
- Tattoos – Tattoos are no long considered a badge of honor for those who served in the military during war times like in the 40s. For some time now, tattoos have become a part of mainstream America and it seems like young and old are rushing out to make the commitment of permanent body art. This is a great forum for showing off your love of your football team by having their logo emblazoned proudly on your person.
- Man/Girl Cave – You do not have to mark up your body to show your football pride. Simply setting up a room in the house to watch games in with all your memorabilia is proof enough of your loyalty. You can have an artist come by and do a full mural on a wall if you really want to go all out.
- Decorate Your Car – This one can go from subtle to extreme very easily. If you want to show the world or at least those drivers on the street who you support you can always put a decal on your car. These can range from small or to very large, some fans even go as far as to have their vehicle painted in their team’s colors and then have decals added. Others will do an entire vehicle wrap that encompasses the entire vehicle.
- Wear Football Gear – The easiest way to prove you’re a football fan is to simply wear the gear that represents your team. There is no limit to the amount of swag you can buy with logos on them. All the teams have their own sports shop and there are many others online that offer them as well. It can be fun to find some items that are unique and that nobody else who supports the team may have.
- Start or Join a Booster Club – Even if you do not live in the same city that your team plays in, there is a good chance that there is a booster club for them. All teams have official booster clubs so do a web search and you’re guaranteed to find one. If there is not a team booster club listed in your area, email the main chapter and find out how to start one. Other fans in your area can join with you on game days to cheer your team on.
There are many ways to prove you are a football fan. The above five examples are just a drop in the bucket to all the ways that fans show their pride.